a letter for the president

July 9, 2018
Rodrigo Roa Duterte
President- Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace- Manila
Dear Mr. President,
            A pleasant day to you Mr. President. It's a blessing to have a chance to write you a letter. Before anything else I would like to introduce myself I am Jeline Soberano, a grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur and I am 15 years old.
             I am very happy and thankful to you Mr. President for being a great President or leader to us. About the war on drugs I agree to that project. Drugs should not use for solving some problem.
            We are so happy to have a president like you. Keep up and continue to serve Philippines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrition Month

SONA2018

Essence of Christmas