New Year, New Me

Every year is a new blessing for us from God and we need to thank Him for the same. A New Year is a blossom in our life and it is worth celebrating the day. It is a simple and known fact that January 1 is fabulously celebrated as the greatest and most important day all across the world. This day is considered as a day filled with great fun.

On this New Year Day, people wear new dresses and exchange gifts to one another.It is filled with fun everywhere and when the clock struck 12 people light fireworks to welcome the New Year. People meet their family and friends and spend time with them shopping, going out or celebrating the New Year. Everyone take Resolutions that they decide to follow rest of the year and the upcoming years

This year, I have to improve myself. I have to change my bad attitudes. Evolving into better versions of myself allows me to be more productive, focused, creative, energized, and fulfilled. Shedding all my old habits that only held me back.

credits: https://whatistheurl.com/happy-new-year-4-lines-short-essay-brief-essay/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrition Month

SONA2018

Essence of Christmas